Be safety conscious and promote the use of Whip Checks on all pressurized hose applications. To prevent serious injury due to hose or coupling failure, add a Whip Check at each hose connection and from equipment to hose. Install in the fully extended position (no slack) for proper safety assurance. Spring-loaded loops in the cable ends open easily to slip over the couplings for a firm grip on the hose. Also known as whip arrestors or hose choker cables.
- Available in four adjustable sizes for a hose range from 1/2″ through 4″ inside diameters
- Available as hose-to-hose (as shown) or hose-to-tool end styles (one side – larger loop)
- Stainless Steel cables available for corrosive environment applications
- Rated at 200 PSI air service
- OSHA compliant and MSHA approved
High pressure Whip Stop safety restraint systems available
MSHA & OSHA Requirement Statements: