Dry Break Cam and Groove Couplings are designed to prevent spillage during connection or accidental disconnect. Popular in petroleum and chemical applications and interchangeable with many brands. A spring loaded sealing device snaps closed automatically if the valve becomes disconnected with the poppet open. Disconnect hose assemblies without draining, with no loss of product. Stainless steel or aluminum coupling bodies available, both types have stainless internals and handle (SS /brass internals on aluminum male adapter).
- Available with a variety of different seal options
- Female NPT inlet is 1/2 size smaller than cam lock side
- Interchanges with standard cam and groove dust plugs and caps
- Male Adapter is available with ASA flange inlet for tank mounting
- 1-1/2″ and 2″ sizes include spring loaded locking cam arms to further prevent accidental disconnection
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Do not use in connection with drinking water. Wash hands after handling.
Per Section 1417 of the Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) use Lead free parts in all consumeable water applications. Lead free refers to the wetted surface of pipes, fittings and fixtures in potable water systems that have a weighted average lead content = 0.25%. Source: California Health & Safety Code (116875). Vermont Act 193*171NLF
Please contact us for a limited assortment of lead-free products